Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralI have to get one of these...I have to get one of these...
Previous

Next
New Post
12/6/2012 2:43 PM

http://skizee.ca

New Post
12/6/2012 2:51 PM

So many things come to mind! First, I want to see the bloopers footage where someone falls and their skizee rolls right over the top of them and gives them a nice unexpected whitewash on the way. Second, I see the thing controlled by a person who is walking but it is hauling a nice cargo wagon behind it.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
12/6/2012 4:25 PM

If it is priced right I think it may be useful for some of my wintertime excursions.  Smaller than a snowmobile and able to fit under the truck canopy.  Able to push me and pull a sled up logging road in the first stages of alpine ski tours.  Could be used to skid small logs back to base camp for firewood.  And, could be used for SAR and injured party evacuations.

Chris

New Post
12/6/2012 4:46 PM

I am intrigued if for no other reason than to see the bloopers like Evan said. I am left scratching my head though on the push vs a pull. I would think that it would be far easier to let this thing break trail and follow it than break trail for it, but I guess snowmobiles have front runners.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
12/6/2012 5:18 PM

That would make an interesting set of snowshoes.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralI have to get one of these...I have to get one of these...