Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralG3 All Weather Field PantG3 All Weather Field Pant
Previous

Next
New Post
5/16/2015 1:24 PM

I just got a pair of the G3 All Weather Field Pant by Crye Precision and although I don't have a bunch of time wearing them I can say they are extremely comfortable to wear and pretty waterproof , at least so far .

"Wilderness itself is the basis of all our civilization. I wonder if we have enough reverence for life to concede to wilderness the right to live on?" - Theodore Roosevelt

New Post
5/16/2015 3:55 PM

I have a very similar pair...the Alpine Trouser from Otte Gear.  I've had some good luck with those, as well.  Have a couple sets of the Crye Combat Pants from my active duty years and they're still going strong.  They wear like iron.  Those G3 pants ought to last you many years.

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
5/16/2015 4:33 PM

That's good to know so far I really like them .I wore them a bit today it was 32 - 40 degrees and snowing most of the day and the pants keep me dry . I;m not sure how waterproof they are and the web site says weather resistant so we will see how they do .

"Wilderness itself is the basis of all our civilization. I wonder if we have enough reverence for life to concede to wilderness the right to live on?" - Theodore Roosevelt

New Post
5/16/2018 6:26 PM

I know this is going back a ways. Has anyone else used the G3 All Weather pants? Are they a good 4 season choice?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralG3 All Weather Field PantG3 All Weather Field Pant