Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralClimber Survives 2000ft Fall on Pyramid PeakClimber Survives 2000ft Fall on Pyramid Peak
Previous

Next
New Post
3/10/2017 5:15 AM

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/injured-climber-reveals-how-he-survived-after-2000-ft-fall/384151507

The biggest mistake I see is there's no mention of him having or losing an EPIRB or other satellite radio to call for help. Other than, I have to admit the guy has skills.

New Post
3/10/2017 7:05 AM

inconel710 wrote:
The biggest mistake I see is there's no mention of him having or losing an EPIRB or other satellite radio to call for help. Other than, I have to admit the guy has skills.

Yep...totally agree.  He certainly was able to summon up his inner strength and will to live.  If he'd had an EPIRB or PLB with him, he would have likely been rescued much earlier and might not have suffered the severe frostbite he is dealing with now.

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralClimber Survives 2000ft Fall on Pyramid PeakClimber Survives 2000ft Fall on Pyramid Peak