Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMagpul DAKA Window Document PouchMagpul DAKA Window Document Pouch
Previous

Next
New Post
6/28/2017 11:47 AM

Just ordered one of these and thought I would pass on the link for them.  I love the DAKA Pouches that I already have and have used them for quite a number of tasks....even as a signaling device with the orange ones.  This new model has a window to view documents or a map.  I think this would be mighty handy for keeping a map during inclement weather.  Given the solid track record of the DAKA Pouches I already own, these ought to be a lot stronger than most other map cases I've used before.

Here's the link:

https://www.magpul.com/products/magpu...-document-pouch

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
8/5/2017 10:07 PM

How do you like it? Im interested in your feedback. It looks promising for sure.

New Post
8/9/2017 11:04 PM

It's pretty good, so far.  The real test will be seeing how it puts up with Colombian jungle for 3 weeks starting next Monday.

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
8/10/2017 4:19 PM

My initial concern would be condensation build up. I guess you will see. Good luck in Columbia!

New Post
9/21/2017 7:39 AM

alpendrms how did it work out for you? I've been thinking of grabbing one and would love to know how it performed!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralMagpul DAKA Window Document PouchMagpul DAKA Window Document Pouch