Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...An Assault-Rifle Alternative for “Average Joe”An Assault-Rifle Alternative for “Average Joe”
Previous

Next
New Post
4/9/2019 9:22 AM

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I was wondering if the OP sees a substantial POI change going from 38 special to 357 mag loads? With my 1894C i'm seeing 3" at 25 yards and about 5" at 50 yards, where the POI moves up and to the left with 38's when zeroed with 357 factory loads.

New Post
4/10/2019 11:40 AM

No need to say sorry for bringing this back up - I enjoyed going back and reading it!

I have also noticed a bit of a difference in POI between .38 and .357, which isn't too surprising. I haven't noticed as much of a difference as you are citing, but that could in part just be attributable to ammo choice as well. I also haven't been super analytical in documenting the difference either, as I tend to just mostly shoot .357 out of my LA.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...An Assault-Rifle Alternative for “Average Joe”An Assault-Rifle Alternative for “Average Joe”