Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...SCCY Industries Cpx2-cb 9mm... Anyone have any experience with this weapon?SCCY Industries Cpx2-cb 9mm... Anyone have any experience with this weapon?
Previous

Next
New Post
3/16/2016 11:29 PM

Too many errors

Platypus

New Post
3/17/2016 2:06 PM

While I generally wear an XL size glove and my ring finger is a size 11.5, I don’t consider my hands to be particularly large. But, if I put anywhere near most of my distal pad on the trigger, the trigger couldn’t move forward enough to reset the trigger. Every dry-fire subsequently produced a dead trigger on the next pull unless I pulled my finger out of the trigger guard enough for it to reset.

I’m not one that demands any particular trigger reset characteristics in my guns, but the single SCCY example that I handled wouldn’t work for me for this reason. Other than that, the gun seemed like a reasonable, low cost option and the one I handled had been a reliable pistol according to its owner.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...SCCY Industries Cpx2-cb 9mm... Anyone have any experience with this weapon?SCCY Industries Cpx2-cb 9mm... Anyone have any experience with this weapon?