Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Aadmount Flip-Up Scope CapsAadmount Flip-Up Scope Caps
Previous

Next
New Post
6/10/2016 5:57 PM

For those that might be interested, Aadmount is now stocking flip-up scope caps for several Leupold models, including the 1.5-5 x 33 and 2-7 x 33 VX-R models.  I had sent them a message asking if they had the proper size for my scopes, but by the time they got back to me I had already purchased some Alumina caps for my scopes.  I have never owned Aadmount scope caps, but I know that a lot of Snipers in the SOF community use them and like them a lot.

http://shop.aadmount.com/Leupold_c16.htm

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
6/11/2016 7:26 AM

Also, this company has caps for several other manufacturers, so if anyone is looking for high quality flip-ups, these might be your huckleberry.

http://www.aadmount.com/Caps/Caps.html

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
6/12/2016 12:35 PM

You think the tariff on the adamounts is worth it over plain-jane butler creeks?

New Post
6/12/2016 12:59 PM

I reckon that's all relative.  I just got too dang tired of the Butler Creek ones breaking or popping open too easily.  Also, they always seem to need readjusting.  I've never owned the Aadmounts, but I remember guys on the SO teams in the CIF were running them, and also we had them on a few of our optics in another SOF unit I was in.  I ended up getting the Leupold Alumina ones....and those are about the same price as the Aadmounts when all is said and done.  You know the deal...with many things like this, you get what you pay for.

New Post
10/12/2016 10:32 AM

Take a look at the New Vortex Optics Defender Flip Cap as well. We were tired of busting flip caps too..... So we made better ones!! They are the toughest flip caps I have ever used and they are very reasonably priced. One of the benefits is the ocular cap is compatible with our DOPE Disk. They are a solid flip cap and we have sizes that will fit 99% of the scopes out their.

Love to be outside running bikes and guns... Director of Mil/LE Sales Vortex Optics

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...Aadmount Flip-Up Scope CapsAadmount Flip-Up Scope Caps