Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsCloset Cleaning: HPG, Kifaru, MaxpeditionCloset Cleaning: HPG, Kifaru, Maxpedition
Previous

Next
New Post
6/21/2019 1:36 PM

Sifting through my gear bins today:

1. Kifaru Non-padded Omni Belt, Large $40

I just picked up a Military Division Marauder in great shape (smells like a new car:)) but don't need the belt.  Color is coyote, but please note that the belt has black hardware.

All items have been fielded, but come from a non-smoking home and have no noticeable stains, tears, etc.  Shipping to CONUS included in price.

Please PM me here at HPG forums if interested.

New Post
6/22/2019 12:22 PM

I'll take the Kifaru small duffel.

New Post
6/22/2019 12:23 PM

I'll take the Kifaru small duffel.

New Post
6/22/2019 12:36 PM

TAK-- the small duffle/strap is yours.  You might have to type-in my email address listed above--the link doesn't seem to be working.  If you go ahead and use PayPal, my wife, Amy's, name will be listed on the account.

Thanks!

New Post
6/22/2019 3:43 PM

CreationBear wrote:

TAK-- the small duffle/strap is yours.  You might have to type-in my email address listed above--the link doesn't seem to be working.  If you go ahead and use PayPal, my wife, Amy's, name will be listed on the account.

Thanks!

Bear, how much for shipping to 31047 GA?

New Post
6/22/2019 4:55 PM

TAK--

No worries, shipping is included in the price.  And pay however you'd like--personal check or MO is fine if you're not set up with PayPal.

New Post
6/23/2019 11:13 AM

Paypal sent Bear.  Many thanks

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsCloset Cleaning: HPG, Kifaru, MaxpeditionCloset Cleaning: HPG, Kifaru, Maxpedition