Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Aimpoint T1 + Magnifier and mounts, CTR stock, G43 Kydex and PDW bandFS: Aimpoint T1 + Magnifier and mounts, CTR stock, G43 Kydex and PDW band
Previous

Next
New Post
8/21/2019 7:05 PM

Most items are in excellent condition unless otherwise stated. PP is the preferred method of payment. All prices include CONUS USPS Priority shipping and PP fees.

- Aimpoint T1 and 3x Magnifier with Larue LT660 1/3 co-witness mount and LT755. The LT660 has the Speed Throw Lever, the flip to side has a 3/8 bolt, no throw lever. This set was purchased back in 2011 so, I'm not sure when they discontinued this style of mounting. Included in the package is an Aimpoint Twist Mount and two adjustment wrenches. These were only taken to the range for zeroing. I probably have less than a 100 rounds through them. They have been mounted my personal rifle once and sat in my gun box for most of the time. I will check but I don't think I have the original boxes anymore but I should have the manuals. Magnifier SOLD. T1 with mount 500.00. Aimpoint Twistmount for 3x Magnifier 65.00

- Magpul CTR. Excellent condition. I never really took to this stock. I think it was painted but whoever did it, did an outstanding job. I couldn't tell if it's for a milspec buffer tube or commercial. Hardly used. It did fit on my work gun without issue. SOLD

- PDW 20mm Ti watch band, black. Tried it once and it was taken off and put back in the box. 30.00

- RCS Morrigan for G43. In great shape, just didn't work for me. I have added some sticky back hook to the backside for mounting in a bag. It can easily be removed. 30.00

- SKD Ready Tactical G43 mag pouches. These are strongside OWB pouches so I could use them IWB on my weakside. I'm a righty. 15.00 (one left)

Volund Gearworks g-hook belt. Black and coyote. Size small. Great belt with tons of life left in it. 25.00

New Post
8/25/2019 6:28 PM

Magpul stock still available?

New Post
8/26/2019 4:54 AM

Yes, still available. Sent you a message.

New Post
9/15/2019 1:46 PM

Thread updated.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Aimpoint T1 + Magnifier and mounts, CTR stock, G43 Kydex and PDW bandFS: Aimpoint T1 + Magnifier and mounts, CTR stock, G43 Kydex and PDW band