Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsBark River, Kifaru, Surefire, Eagle Creek FSBark River, Kifaru, Surefire, Eagle Creek FS
Previous

Next
New Post
9/20/2012 10:25 PM

Will take pics this weekend, and watch for more stuff as I continue to streamline my gear. All prices are PLUS actual shipping. Will take Paypal as a gift. Otherwise USPS money order. If the Hill Brothers have a hankering to try a Golok. In that case, the golok is theirs to use and we can work out a used price down the road.

Bark River Golok:
I had this sold before, but decided to keep it. It went back to Bark River for the "spa" treatment (basically re-conditioned to new) and while at the factory, they modified it to a pointed tip configuration. I like the balance better in its present form. It has taken somewhere between two and three whacks at a piece of firewood since the factory refurb. Cool knife, but even after a second try, I just can't embrace the big chopper concept especially since my family gave me a more emotionally important tomahawk for Christmas. Black micarta handle and leather sheath. $175 obo

Kifaru Omni-Belt:
Foliage, PALS, Padded, G2, New (Unused anyway). It will just fit my son's 32" waist and fits my 38" waist with room to spare. Not sure what factory size that is, but that is the Harvey Household sizing. $35

Weneha Dog Pack: Older, nice quality pack. Muted red. Fits my fairly deep chested, narrow waisted 48 lbs. dog. Lots of adjustment to fit others. $30

Trek-Sta Hiking Shoe/Boots: These are some Euro brand that happens to come in my rare size 12.5 and were not particularly cheap as originally sold. They are a mid-height shoeboot with a trick lacing system and grippy soles. All leather, no Gore-tex. They have seen almost no use, but do have a couple of small light stains on one shoe. I think it was a wild bleach incident. $30

Eagle Creek Travel Pack: This is an older, but excellent condition, small satchel travel pack. Fits an Ipad in a small padded sleeve most excellently. Has hidden backpacking straps. Dark forest green. $25

Eagle Creek Wallaby: Older version. This is a high tech men's grooming accessory type bag. It folds open to hang nicely in your hotel room and hold all of your essentials for primping and preening. Now that I am limited in hair output, use deodorant that lasts a week and in general don't give a rat's ass about my appearance or do any business travel it is expendable. Black. $10

Surefire E2D LED: This is a rare collector's item as it was once owned by the legendary Westy. It has a few scuffs here and there, but they were created by... Westy! Due to its provenance, I'm tempted to ask substantially more, but for this special crowd I will price it as if it was never owned by the... Legen... Wait for it... Dary Westy! $90

THE Purple People Eater Parka: This was gifted to me by, wait for it... the legendary Westy. As I am still desperate to just walk in the mountains with a pack on my back or even tie my own shoes, I have pretty much given up any possible plans of taking up snowboarding or skiing so it is not for me. Additionally, my now burly son will won't wear anything passed from me, especially of a purple hue even though he has actually met Westy. It is a really cool Gore-Tex parka that has been there and done that (where there is and what that is are a bit questionable), and if you sniff real hard, you can smell a little Westy. For this fine item, I am only taking offers. Any funds beyond shipping will go to the legendary Westy himself. For an additional $20, I think I can get him to sign it. For $25, I won't have him sign it. Complete photos and description to come, but this won't last long.

New Post
9/22/2012 12:12 PM

I'm in a hurry to get to a football game and out of time to post pics. Hope it's okay to link to where I have posted. If not, delete this and I'll do it properly later.

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6898355#Post6898355

New Post
9/23/2012 9:33 AM

Omni Belt SPF. 

Golok keeps whispering, "Send me to Grand Junction." ;)

New Post
10/16/2012 9:35 PM

Golok sold. Make an offer on other stuff. Worst I'll do is say no... politely. ;)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsBark River, Kifaru, Surefire, Eagle Creek FSBark River, Kifaru, Surefire, Eagle Creek FS