Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT Kifaru Zulu +XTLWTT Kifaru Zulu +XTL
Previous

Next
New Post
9/22/2013 5:32 PM

I have a gen 1 coyote brown zulu with extreme top lid and medium padded pals belt. can't find any damage, probably safe to assume there is some stain or soiling somewere that I missed.

wanted one for years, bought one last week and can't justify keeping it. Too much overlap with all my other packs, doesn't seem to fill a role between my lightweight backpacks and heavyweight pack frames.

Things I would like to trade for: (money can go either direction depending on item, also open to cash offers)

• anything HPG, really looking for a serape, PB, runners harness or runners kit bag.
  • anything Mystery Ranch, really want a SATL.
  • Kifaru Pointman or anything from their hunting line.
  • anything Wild Things Tactical, Medium prefered.
  • a USGI pack that I don't own (looking for cfp-90, molle assault, FILBE, ILBE assault and gregory SPEAR)

New Post
9/24/2013 9:24 PM

I have a runners harness , coyote brown , its brand new . I ordered it a couple weeks back because I thought it would work for me but , it wont . I never wore it out of the house . PM me if you would be interested . By the way , I do have the FILBE pack frame and suspension with an HPG pack bag and compression strap kit listed in the classifieds as well ,

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT Kifaru Zulu +XTLWTT Kifaru Zulu +XTL