Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsLet me try this again , DEI 16060AC Frame and Eagle industries Suspension and moreLet me try this again , DEI 16060AC Frame and Eagle industries Suspension and more
Previous

Next
New Post
7/22/2013 5:36 PM

I have a DEI 1606ac Frame with suspension , coyote brown in color and HPG Taupe s20m pack bag and compression straps for sale . The frame and suspension was part of the new USMC FILBE pack system , the suspension was made by eagle industries but , looks just like the suspension setup that DEI sells on their website . Its in really good shape , just a little dusty . The pack bag and strap set I have , I have only had a couple of weeks and have not used it in the field . I have tried to use this frame and all and , I just cant get use to it . Its just too uncomfortable for me . I suppose because I am not used to external frame packs . The pack bag is the perfect size for what I carry and works good . I have mounted my Tara on the setup and it will carry lots of stuff . Since I posted this I have purchased another vertical compression strap for it as well . I would like to get $145 for it plus shipping .

New Post
9/16/2013 7:35 PM

I finally got the picture posting thing down so , here they are .

New Post
9/18/2013 11:16 PM

What Gen is that Molle Frame? Into some trading?

New Post
9/19/2013 7:46 AM

Not sure what Gen it is but, it has to be pretty new because it was part of the new usmc filbert pack system. I'm hallways up for trading. I am looking for a 50 liter or so pack.

New Post
9/20/2013 12:28 PM

As far as I'm aware, its the 1603 Molle Ruck frames that went through Gen I,II,III,IV (and where the frame you want is the Gen IV).

The 1606AC is the smaller, ALICE compatible "ariborne" frame. It came out after the Gen IV 1603, if I remember correctly... In any case, I haven't heard of any mechanical problems with the 1606...

New Post
9/20/2013 7:23 PM

It is or , looks exactly like the setup that DEI sells . I think they call it the mountaineering set .

New Post
9/20/2013 7:26 PM

http://soldiersystems.net/tag/filbe/

I found some info on the whole pack system

New Post
10/6/2013 3:20 PM

Price Reduction . $125 shipped .

New Post
10/10/2013 9:02 PM

Pack bag is sold . I still have the compression straps and the frame and suspension . I will separate them . I will make a good deal on this stuff .

New Post
10/15/2013 5:13 PM

PM sent concerning the remaining items.

New Post
10/16/2013 7:17 PM

Woohoo ! Everything is sold !

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsLet me try this again , DEI 16060AC Frame and Eagle industries Suspension and moreLet me try this again , DEI 16060AC Frame and Eagle industries Suspension and more