Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFor sale Kifaru, HPG, Spec Ops, Camelbak For sale Kifaru, HPG, Spec Ops, Camelbak
Previous

Next
New Post
10/19/2013 6:31 PM

So here is the deal.. I need a Stove for my new 4 man Tipi. I went through my gear and these are things I can do without. Im not going to mess around and ship this stuff off to 10 different people. The shipping would kill me. There is a 50$ Minimum on buying this gear. If you dont want to spend at least 50$ It isnt worth it to me to send off 1 item to you unless its one of the higher priced items. All Items include Shipping with those terms previously stated. Over 500$ in gear here and I am hoping to get my Stove and some extra cash for a few other things I need. All Items are in excellent condition. Unless otherwise stated. I take Paypal buyer pays the 3% Fee. I will ship the goods on Monday and you'll receive a tracking # from me after it leaves. I also ship everything insured. If you have a Stove your selling with Pipe for a 4man we can talk trade. thanks

Email me is best jwt355 @comcast.net (take the space out obviously)

Kifaru Multicam Tactical Cargo Panel with Kit 130$

Kifaru Large Pod Foliage one of the clips are black FYI 40$

Kifaru Coyote Brown Long Pocket side zip Lock and Dock 50$

Kifaru Pullouts Coyote Brown
Large 13$
x-Large 14$

Kifaru Lock and Loads
#11 Foilage 34$
#3 x 2 Coyote Brown 16$ Per 30$ for pair
#2 OD 16$
#7 OD 24$

Hill People Gear C25M Coyote Brown PAck Bag 40$

Spec Ops 100oz hydration carrier bag 10$

Camelbak Trizip Black
Great condition Comes with the Load Bearing Belt and 72 ounce Hydration Bladder 150$

5.11 600 CI Sustainment Pouches with Molle Attachments 40$ for the pair

This is also posted on Rokslide, kifaru, 24 hourcampfire so Timestamps of I will take _____ on the post will be what is considered first dibs.

New Post
10/19/2013 7:23 PM

Both Pullouts and 5.11 Pouches are SPF

New Post
10/20/2013 12:31 AM

HPG Bag and Large Pod are SPF

New Post
10/20/2013 3:03 PM

Camelbak Trizip is Sold Pending Funds.

New Post
10/20/2013 5:46 PM

Tactical Panel, Long Pocket and all the L&Ls still available. PM me if your interested. Will make a deal on the remaining Kifaru gear if you buy it all =-)

New Post
10/20/2013 7:26 PM

L&L #11 Is now SPF

New Post
10/22/2013 7:21 AM

All Sold.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFor sale Kifaru, HPG, Spec Ops, Camelbak For sale Kifaru, HPG, Spec Ops, Camelbak