Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS Mystery Ranch Outsider in FoilageWTS Mystery Ranch Outsider in Foilage
Previous

Next
New Post
6/7/2014 5:26 AM

I have a MR Outsider pack in foliage I am looking to sell. The bag was gently used in Afghanistan for about 4 months. The "new" is worn off, but it remains in very good shape. The pack is undamaged and still has a lot of life left in it. I believe the bag would be most at home with someone looking for a high quality one-strap messenger-style bag with many compartments to carry stuff. Like with most everything Mystery Ranch does, the build quality is excellent.

I would like very much to get $125 + actual shipping cost for the pack.

If you are really interested I can send you pictures of the actual bag. Here is the MR's link: http://www.mysteryranch.com/mountain-adventure/travel-urban-packs/outsider-pack

Thanks for your interest

New Post
6/7/2014 4:20 PM

I have other Mystery Ranch gear that I really like, and I may be interested in this. PM sent

New Post
6/9/2014 2:31 AM

I am a big fan of Mystery Ranch Gear. This is a great pack, but unfortunately it does not work well over my body armor. So I am looking to sell it  and get something more applicable.

I am currently deployed but I could probably talk my wife into taking some additional pictures for you to look at. Please feel free to ask questions about the pack and I will do my best to answer them. 

Have a good one.

New Post
6/10/2014 12:59 PM

If it's not too much trouble, could I get some pics e-mailed to me please? E-mail address is: drh26@msn.com Thank you much. Peace, Bulldogge

New Post
6/12/2014 7:49 PM

?? Is this still for sale?  I'm still interested.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS Mystery Ranch Outsider in FoilageWTS Mystery Ranch Outsider in Foilage