Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsREAD BEFORE POSTINGREAD BEFORE POSTING
Previous

Next
New Post
1/5/2015 10:05 AM

Due to spammers we have had to lock down the forums. What that means is if you are not on the trusted forum user list all of your posts have to approved by a moderator prior to showing up in the thread.  If you attempt to post and don't see it, that means it is waiting on moderation. You don't have to repost multiple times.  Reposting multiple times just slows down things as each duplicate post has to be deleted.  ONLY POST ONCE.

In most cases I am giving approval within a couple of hours. If it has been a day or two then try again.  If you want to get on the trusted user list email us with your username at info@hillpeoplegear.com.  Alternatively, I try to do an update of active users every couple of days since that is best done from my laptop not my phone.  However, those participating in the other forum areas are more likely to get my notice, as I don't monitor the classifieds closely.

Be aware, that until you are a trusted user, you will not be able to use the PM function. 

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsREAD BEFORE POSTINGREAD BEFORE POSTING