Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGranite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel ILFBS suspension plate carrier FS/FGranite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel ILFBS suspension plate carrier FS/F
Previous

Next
New Post
9/28/2018 5:37 PM

Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack   New, unused condition. No rips, tears or holes and all buckles and cord management are intact. The pack is solid and around 5,000 cubic inches of space, which is too big for me. Comes from a smoke free home. 

$325 shipped conus

Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack gallery

Archangel pack set  Wonderful modular system with two packs and a yoke system. Both packs are superior quality with all the little extras added. Solidly built. The yoke can be transferred between packs quickly and is very comfortable.

The day pack has a ton of zippered pockets to secure all your every day carry items. It’s so convenient to use and tightens down to carry very snug.Inside the main compartment, it has a bladder pouch designed for a 2 liter source bladder with tube hole in the top of the pack (Not included). The day pack has zippered pockets everywhere, including the bottom of the pack, which works great for first aid supplies. A lot of though has went into the design of the pack and it's just a beautiful bit of kit. The yoke attaches quickly is fully adjustable for either a tight or loose fit via the load lifters. The yoke really contours the body and provides a snug fit when tightened.

The larger assault pack carries extremely well without the need for a frame. Pals webbing down the back of the pack to attach Molle pouches or hydration carrier as well as allowing to lid’s female connectors to be moved to accommodate different lengths of lid strapping per load out. There are compression bungee cords on the sides to secure long items based in the open, but compression side bottle pocket. The lid is clamshell with a stop barrier to keep items from falling out. There are also access zippers down each side of the pack to allow for reaching contents while the pack is locked down. The yoke provides a snug fit when locked down and the pack carries very well. This is some high speed stuff designed for quiet professionals.

These packs were part of a complete system including suspension body armor, which I have posted in a different auction, and issued to Seals, Delta Force and Rangers for evaluation. This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on some really well designed, solidly manufactured, high speed gear. The gear was issued in tandem with the IFLBS (the suspension armor) and was a complete modular system way ahead of its time. Packs would mount to the suspension system or stand alone.I’ve listed them as new, but I have tested them a bit, but they are so bulletproof, you can’t even tell they aren’t right out of the package. Incredible stuff. All items come from a smoke free home.

$250 shipped

Archangel pack set

Archangel IFLBS suspension plate carrier

MANUFACTURER: Archangel

Proven to reduce fatigue and improve performance

Redistributes weight away from the shoulders and reduces fatigue from heavy loaded kits

Innovative adjustable telescoping Carbon Fiber frame for durability

Modular buckles for attaching various items

Removable lumbar pad insert for added comfort

Litter kit leg straps for stable movement of injured operator

Vest buckles on and off front and back of frame for quick dawning

Comes with adjustable 32" belt - Fits sizes 32"-40"

Designed to fit with the Archangel Hybrid Systems Integrator and can be retrofit to work with other armor carriers.

Also included is the plate carrier front and back panels and the Sapi carriers built into the cummerbund. These items can be worn without the suspension system and are similar to an Eagle Industries plate carrier with sapi.

Frame suspension system designed In collaboration with Mystery Ranch.

All items come from a smoke free home. I will not ship military items outside of the US

$250 shipped

Archangel IFLBS Suspension Plate Carrier

I am looking for a Mystery Ranch ASAP, coyote brown with a Medium/Large yoke for my son as well as a set of medium MR live wings in coyote brown for a 3DAP. I also have a bunch of other nylon and ITW buckles and whatnot, so if you're looking for anything, please feel free to ask. I accept paypal, but let's be friends or family.

New Post
10/3/2018 8:58 PM

Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack is SOLD

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGranite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel ILFBS suspension plate carrier FS/FGranite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel ILFBS suspension plate carrier FS/F