Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsArcteryx Ski Jacket and PantsArcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants
Previous

Next
New Post
10/10/2018 12:05 PM

Default Arcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants

The jacket is an Arcteryx Sidewinder in size Men's Large. I do not know the history on it (it is not the latest version), but it is in very good to excellent condition. The only mark on it is a small black one about 1/3 the size of my little finger nail on the front of the right shoulder. It is a very pale gray with pale gray/chocolate sections on it. It is made in Canada. I have the same jacket in XL, and it is by far my favorite ski jacket. I am a huge fan of Arcteryx, but this one is too small for me.
Asking $250 shipped CONUS

I'm not sure what Arcteryx model the pants are. They are a lightweight, packable, goretex XCR shell pant, made in Canada. The waist is elastic with a shock cord toggle. The side zips are almost full length, stopping about 5 inches below the waistband. The bottoms have snap and shockcorded cuffs. Size is M-Tall, a nice blue/charcoal color in excellent condition.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS.
Thanks for looking.

New Post
Yesterday @ 2:23 PM

Pictures are now available.
Please e-mail me.
Thanks
Buck

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsArcteryx Ski Jacket and PantsArcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants