Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGear for Sale- Kifaru Woodsman//-Eberlestock Ultralight Sleepbag//Chrome BagGear for Sale- Kifaru Woodsman//-Eberlestock Ultralight Sleepbag//Chrome Bag
Previous

Next
New Post
9/8/2019 2:19 PM

Hello Fellow Hill People, Do to a motor cycle crash and bills there after, I find myself putting some gear up for sale. Gear is like new and never used in the field. Trying to get them into hands that will use them while recouping some lost much neededfunds. I will be shipping out of Northern California only inside the USA. Sorry.

Kifaru Like New (Enough Said) All in Coyote -Would like to bundle the package in one go if possible. Kifaru Woodsman without Frame-$220 w/chamber pocket(ev-$13included),       2spotting scope pockets x2+$88/ 1small belt pouch $32/ 1med belt pouch $34/ 1 watter bottle pouch 320z- $28=$402 Cost to buyer= $325 obo Plus Shipping

With 26"Tactical Platform Frame (Coyote) Aluminum Stays w/small belt (31"-34") $376 Cost to Buyer = $675 obo Plus Shipping If the Woodsman bundle goes without frame will negotiate cost for just the Frame at that time. Thanks for understanding.

Eberlestock Ultralight Sleepbag w/ incorperated bug net with G-Loft insulation and stuff sack $229 Cost to Buyer $185 obo Plus Shipping

Chrome (Custom)  Citizen Messenger Bag - Urban Grey Exterior with Blood Red bucket Interior, Black Buckle with Red and Black Phone holder and matching red 13" laptop sleeve=$200 Cost to Buyer $150 Plus Shipping.

Looking for Fair Exchange any help will be appreciated. Thanks All and Thanks to the Hill Brothers and Co from allowing me to post to other like minded Peoples

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsGear for Sale- Kifaru Woodsman//-Eberlestock Ultralight Sleepbag//Chrome BagGear for Sale- Kifaru Woodsman//-Eberlestock Ultralight Sleepbag//Chrome Bag