Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFjallraven Stubben with side podsFjallraven Stubben with side pods
Previous

Next
New Post
11/5/2019 7:10 AM

Continuing to clean out my unused gear.

Up for sale is the Fjallraven Stubben pack with 2 optional side pods. Its a 27 (I believe) liter pack with removable/adjustable side pods. It has a built in removable frame, so it could also be used as a stool. Probably great for ice fishing and hunting. It does not have a hip belt, however.

Below is a description and a video:

https://www.backpacks.com/fjallraven-...pack-dark-olive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY81OrgXfzU

Purchased on a whim about 5 years ago. Used about twice on a hike, so it is next to new.

Looking for $230(negotiable). Paypal preferred. Pictures will be sent upon request. Please note that it is their older design. I saw pics online with a slightly different look. I recommend to review the pics and compare them to the newer one before making an offer. Also, I cannot locate this pack on the Fjallraven site, so it is possible that they will be releasing a new design soon.

Thank you.

Oleg

New Post
11/5/2019 9:37 AM

Just saw pricing on that site I posted link to.

Asking for $190 (the one at the link does not have side pods).

New Post
11/5/2019 12:37 PM

can you PM me some photos? If not, please PM me and I'll give you my email. I cannot PM you.

New Post
11/5/2019 12:46 PM

You can only pm if you are on the trusted forum user list. You both should be good to go now.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
11/5/2019 3:17 PM

I am still not able to "compose new message". His name is not recognized in the field.

New Post
11/10/2019 12:28 PM

Having trouble PMing as well.

Can you post your email here?

New Post
11/10/2019 6:59 PM

Sure, boswhale80@aol.com. please post here when you send pics....I never use that email.

New Post
11/11/2019 7:19 AM

email sent

New Post
11/11/2019 8:11 PM

Can you try tmgzzz@aol.com please. Apparently I don't have the other one anymore.

New Post
11/11/2019 9:41 PM

I forwarded the message to address you indicated.

New Post
11/11/2019 9:42 PM

I forwarded the message to address you indicated.

New Post
11/13/2019 8:08 AM

Got the photos. Great looking pack! I like it and am sure I'd enjoy it, but I'm going to let it go for now.
Thanks Oleg

New Post
11/17/2019 9:20 PM

If still available could you please forward pics to rcox82ab@yahoo.com.  

Thx in advance

Roger

New Post
11/18/2019 5:53 AM

Email sent

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFjallraven Stubben with side podsFjallraven Stubben with side pods