Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsPost-deployment sale, BFG, MR DS, pouches, etc...Post-deployment sale, BFG, MR DS, pouches, etc...
Previous

Next
New Post
8/31/2012 9:19 PM

Just got back from a deployment and I'm cleaning out the closets and moving gear.  Shipping is not included in the prices. For reference on sizes of jackets, I am 5' 9" 165lbs.

**Lots of stuff added**  MO or PP accepted.  Please PM or email me if you want an item or have questions.  My email is: aa_marko@hotmail.com

FYI: this stuff is for sale on other forums, that said I will do my best to give items to the buyer who contacts me first.

-Mystery Ranch Dragonslayer GEN II (the updated version). I hate to get rid of this pack but it's redundant for my purposes right now.  I've had it for about one year. Awesome pack.  I've owned the original DS and I really believe this one is an improvement to the original design. The pack has seen minimal use.  Mostly just surface dust on it. Also included is a MR Medical board insert (basically a loop panel) that attaches to the MOLLE on the inside.  The waistbelt is attached but it folds out to the way and is secured with two side compression straps. I did one minor mod to the bag. On the bottom I sewed two 1" straps for the attachment of QMSR buckles.  This doesn't affect the performance of the bag.  SOLD

-Knight's Armament Vertical grip (new) 15.00

-Danger Close Handstop, used but in good condition. 30.00

-MI Sling attachement, used but in good condition. 20.00

-SF Scout pressure tape and end attachment, like new. SOLD

-Smith Trace Sunglasses. Frames have been used but the lens are interchangable. Frame were worn for about a year, still in very good condition. Lens are brand new unused, green polarized lens. 35.00

-SoTECH ACU IFAK with drop leg panel. New unused 30.00

-BFG Vulcan pack. Used as a go-bag for one deployment. There is visible dirt and stains on the outside but no rips, tears or abrasions.  85.00 **75.00**

-BFG Dapper wing. Like new. 20.00

-OR Overlord Gloves, short, size large. New. SOLD

-Emdom CM Belt, sized for 32-34 waist. Lightly used. 35.00

-JT EDC Cobra belt w/loop interior. Sized for 32-34 waist. Worn lightly but there are a few scratches on the buckle. SOLD

-Kifaru Radio Pouch, new. SOLD

-CSM RG Dump Pouch SOLD

-Emdom Grobes pouch, (nitrile gloves included).  SOLD

-Maxpedition single mag/multitool pouch. 10.00

-HSGI RAMP. 25.00

-Emdom 6o4 pouch. SOLD

-Petzl XP, tan with filters. Used but still a good working headlamp. SOLD

-Garmin 301 (not 401). Unit is in like new condition. Carried it in a modded 215 GPS cover for two deployments and the unit still looks like new. Case included.  115.00 **100.00**

New Post
9/3/2012 5:43 PM

added a whole bunch of stuff.  Tried to post pics but I guess they didn't work. 

New Post
9/3/2012 10:20 PM

New Post
9/4/2012 9:23 AM

Or, for those interested, just copy and paste the "http.......jpg" (exclude the "[IMG]" on either end) into a browser window, and you can view the photos that way.

New Post
9/4/2012 4:57 PM

Thanks for the assist. Pics added and thread updated with new stuff and sold items.

New Post
9/5/2012 2:00 PM

A.M.,

Ill take the FF Belt for $10.  Please send me your PayPal info.

Thank You

New Post
9/5/2012 4:31 PM

PM sent for Patagonia Averrto Sweater.

New Post
9/7/2012 9:09 PM

Thread updated with price drops on several items.

New Post
9/10/2012 12:36 PM

PayPal sent

New Post
10/13/2012 3:54 PM

Lots of stuff added.

New Post
10/13/2012 8:11 PM

PM sent on the Mammut and Cloudveil jackets. Interested in both. Thanks.

New Post
10/15/2012 12:37 PM

PM sent about Patagonia jacket.

New Post
10/16/2012 8:47 PM

Thread updated to reflect sold items.  I'm open to trades for a Mountain Serape, Recon Kit bag or Runner's harness.  I also have a few knives for sell or trade:

-Microtech Whaleshark

-Strider SJ75s

-Spyderco Mule (CRUWEAR) with scales and Tracker Dan sheath.

If you have questions just PM me.  I'll get pics up shortly.

New Post
10/19/2012 9:43 PM

Thread updated with some new items.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsPost-deployment sale, BFG, MR DS, pouches, etc...Post-deployment sale, BFG, MR DS, pouches, etc...