Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsCamelbak Trizip with 2 5.11 Sustainment PouchesCamelbak Trizip with 2 5.11 Sustainment Pouches
Previous

Next
New Post
10/18/2013 2:38 PM

I have an excellent condition Camelbak Trizip in Black for sale or Trade. It has Paracord wraped cobraweave on the handle. Extra Velcro added to the top for more patches. Comes with the Belt and also a 72 ounce Hydro guard Reservoir. Great Pack but I want something that matches my kit a bit better. Here is a wonderful review of the Trizip. http://www.carryology.com/2013/04/08...lbak-tri-zip/#

This pack is a collaboration of Mystery Ranch helping to develop a pack for Camelbak utilizing the Futura harness and the trizip that Mystery Ranch is famous for. Awesome pack.

Key Pack Features: Fully adjustable patented Futura Harness by Mystery Ranch™, 500D Cordura®, Printed MOLLE webbing, External access side pockets, Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing tube over the shoulder or under an arm, Separate insulated reservoir compartment, Removable load-bearing waist belt for load distribution

CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.

Im looking to either sell it outright or trade for a Coyote Brown Trizip or Multicam. Id also be willing to trade for Coyote brown or multicam E&E with Organizer or Mini Longs. Or trade for a Scout or other tactical daypacks.

Great pack but I am setting up my hunting Kit. This black although it doesnt matter much just doesnt sit well with me. If I could find a CB Trizip for trade Id be completely happy with this pack.

Let me know if you have a trade in mind. Happy to wheel and deal. Will sell outright for 180$. Shipped insured to your Door. This includes the 2 5.11 Sustainment pouches. They are 32$ a piece normally.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsCamelbak Trizip with 2 5.11 Sustainment PouchesCamelbak Trizip with 2 5.11 Sustainment Pouches