Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUte Internal Frame PackUte Internal Frame Pack
Previous

Next
New Post
1/30/2013 5:49 PM

adv - forgot to answer your question. Haven't tried any long pockets. Since the tabs are all on PALS spacing, any pocket that uses some kind of PALS spacing should mate up pretty well. Yes, it would go under the compression straps. Since the compression strap is a pulley, you could have one side of the pulley under the pocket and the other side over, or both over. Plenty of rigging options.

Jsonn - very much so. The first Ute (the guy who didn't want to wait for V2 straps) went out today. I also just unboxed all of the Prairie Belts. It all looks really good and it feels good to be at this point. I expect there will still be some documentation and education needed for this to be a fully supported product, but we'll get there. With that, I'm going to lock this thread.  Seems fitting to do so now, giving you the start and end of this thread. The new sticky Ute thread is located here:

http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Forum/tabid/679/forumid/22/postid/4934/scope/posts/Default.aspx

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUte Internal Frame PackUte Internal Frame Pack