Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralYes I sprang a major site upgrade on youYes I sprang a major site upgrade on you
Previous

Next
New Post
4/21/2017 6:46 PM

I'm sure it's a bit of a shock, but it should be a big improvement overall. Particularly on handheld devices. Plus some reorganization and new content.

Not particularly taking suggestions, but if you find anything broken, please let us know.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
4/21/2017 7:36 PM

All I have to say is that it looks great!

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children."

New Post
4/22/2017 8:26 AM

I like the look, and I could never use the quick reply on the old forum, so I'd call it an upgrade.

New Post
4/22/2017 8:51 AM

Daggum. For a second I thought I went to the wrong site. It looks good, I'm just still reeling from the shock. I'm sure this has been the result of a lot of hard work.

New Post
4/22/2017 12:28 PM

Thanks for putting in that work.

New Post
4/22/2017 6:32 PM

Looks great on my Kindle Fire. Thanks!

New Post
4/23/2017 1:22 PM

Fantastic! I love the new organization on your home page. It's much easier to find stuff now.

New Post
4/25/2017 11:21 AM

Looks great, Evan! Much easier to view pictures of the products. I dig it.

Chris Spring

New Post
4/26/2017 9:37 AM

Very nice upgrade. Easy on these old eyes. I can almost read it without my glasses!

New Post
5/25/2017 1:27 PM

Nice!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralYes I sprang a major site upgrade on youYes I sprang a major site upgrade on you