Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralNEW MEMBERSNEW MEMBERS
Previous

Next
New Post
8/4/2019 12:53 PM

Newish here, I have been reading for a few days, but anyway, found you guys thru a write up on the Kit bags, and now I want to spend way too much money, but on the plus side now I want to get out in the woods more, just need to make that more than a want

New Post
10/5/2019 3:13 AM

Hi fellow HPG users/junkies

Started my HPG journey with original kit bags about 7 years back. was in armed forces for almost 11 years ending in 2011 and have since moved on to private sectors in event security, close protection and dealing of tactical products from pack brands such as blackhawk, 5.11, maxpedition, eberlestock, first spear, oakley, gegerrig, j-tech, truspec, SOG, SKB, watershed etc. currently in education sector managing student safety, travels, discipline and crisis mgt. in my free time, i would love to go urban exploring, hiking, camping, photography, drawing and graphic designs.

Over the years since my military service, my main choice of packs moved from standard issued > camelbak > blackhawk > maxpedition > mystery ranch > gorucks and recently mainly HPG. Other then basic requirements such as shoulder suspension and load bearing, key factors such as organisation, flexibility and reconfigablility according to my needs played a big part in my pack selections. HPG equipage taxonomy for backcountry is as applicable as i transit from military taxonomy with modification for my current work requirement.

Current HPG gears: tarahumara, highlander x2, umlindi, astonhouse backcountry /w panel, recon kit bag, palpocket v2, aston pockets

Wishlist: decker frame /w pocket

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralNEW MEMBERSNEW MEMBERS