Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneral Crazy creek camp chair original Crazy creek camp chair original
Previous

Next
New Post
6/30/2020 8:21 PM

https://www.crazycreek.com/original-chair/ so somewhere I found HPG talking about the above chairs. Bought one and tried it out today, very neat and handy. No need to sit on the ground ! Compact and comfortable after some adjusting to find the right comfort. 
HPG thanks for turning me onto this camp chair!

New Post
7/1/2020 12:40 PM

Very handy item. I have an REI version thats similar to the crazy creek original, but I usually carry one of crazy creeks "hex" chairs, as its a little lighter and less bulky. I usually end up folding it out flat and using it as additional insulation under my sleeping pad. In a pinch it could probably be fashioned into a splint too.

New Post
7/1/2020 4:38 PM

We still have two of them. They do come in handy. In our part of the woods they make a nice padded insert for canoe packs and when you get to camp pull them out and have a nice pad on top of some Canadian shield or Anorthosite.

New Post
7/19/2020 11:43 PM

I have an REI version thats similar to the crazy creek original

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneral Crazy creek camp chair original Crazy creek camp chair original