Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralPIC POSTINGPIC POSTING
Previous

Next
New Post
9/13/2017 12:35 PM

HEY GUYS CAN ANY PLEASE CLAIRIFY POSTING PICS. IVE READ AND TRYIED THE WAYS POSTED ON HERE TO NO AVAIL. IVE DONE THE BUTTON IN THE BAR ABOVE THROUGH THE HOST SITE AS WELL AS THE
BEFORE AND AFTER. THE LAST WAY DID HOLD ROOM LIKE THERE WAS A PIC THERE BUT NOTHING SHOWS UP. IVE EVEN TRYED TO GET THE URL FROM OTHERS PICS ON THE FORUMS AND SIMULATE THIER ADDRESS. STILL NOTHING, SUPER FRUSTRATING. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRICIATED. THANKS GUYS

New Post
9/14/2017 7:07 AM

Are you using a picture hosting service to store your pictures?
If so, which one?

I use ImageShack, but there are several other hosting services. Most of them give you a direct link you can paste into the image tab. Or you can use common forum code to reference it {img} http://yourimagehost.com/abc123.jpg {/img}. Substitute [ ] for { } and it'll show the image at the web address in between the img and /img tags.
"

New Post
9/18/2017 7:51 AM

Ill try image shack, i actually just used flickr for the last time i posted and it will show a little box like there was suppose to be a pic there but nothing. I also did the before and after [IMG] and still nothing. I think it may just me the hosting site i used. The only reason i went with flickr is because i already have a yahoo.mail account and that was through yahoo. Apparently bad idea seeing as how it did not work. so i will try image shack see where that get me.
one more question, how do you edit your post on here? what i mean by that is say an item in the classifieds sales, how to i delete or edit it has sold in the title in lieu of just replying to the post? i feel that would be more helpful to people looking and also the moderators as they will not have to delete or approve post?
thanks

New Post
9/26/2017 9:16 AM

Post editing - Make sure you're logged in on the forum side (it's separate from the store side). Look at the upper right corner of any post you've made. You should see three boxes "Edit", "Quote",and "Reply".

New Post
9/26/2017 10:50 AM

OK so i have made sure I'm logged in and still all i get is the two "quote" and "reply". I think it has something to do with the moderators having to approve my post though i have done the trusted user email to them. possibly just still such a newbie! oh well we will figure this out for sure thanks for the help.

New Post
9/26/2017 1:24 PM

Figured both out, thanks

New Post
9/27/2017 9:48 AM

Glad to hear it!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralPIC POSTINGPIC POSTING