Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGood service!Good service!
Previous

Next
New Post
3/21/2019 8:40 AM

Everyone knows that sometimes stuff happens. To me the separation between a good company with a good product and a great company with a good product is how they deal with problems (like the Hill bros do). I just received a set of Talley rings and bases that were minus a couple of screws. I contacted Talley and within an hour I was emailed, problem identified and by the end of the day I had a complete set of screws on the way 2 day mail. That to me is good customer service and kudos to Talley. One rarely sees that kind of rapid and successful resolution from companies now days.

New Post
3/27/2019 6:37 AM

Was briefly in Eugene last week -- too briefly to link up. Good to "see" you here anyway.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
3/27/2019 8:05 AM

Good to hear from you Evan. Sorry we couldn't connect, maybe next time. Being fully retired now maybe I can get over into your neck of the woods sometime soon. I would in a heartbeat if I didn't have so much work to do!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralGood service!Good service!