Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT Runner's Harness and Kit BagWTT Runner's Harness and Kit Bag
Previous

Next
New Post
1/25/2015 6:17 PM

• Runner's Harness
  • Runner's kit bag. Kit bag includes all original stuff, including H harness stabilizer strap, grimlocs, etc.
  • Lifter straps x 2
  • Kit bag includes trigger guard cover holster for a Glock 19.

Condition good, no tears or soil. Looking to trade for items for an M&P Shield 9mm, Tarahumara. Also interested in some semi-ultralight items; the HPG pack is worth the weight but the rest is not! Need a new stove bad.  Mild weather rain and cold gear. An EDC flashlight in AA or AAA. A good fixed blade, medium size. 

Need bike stuff, especially a good user serviceable pump and bag, also some small pouches would be nice. Also have a home for PMAGS.

Full image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Rw2y4

New Post
2/14/2015 5:50 AM

Added some stuff to the trade list y'all. Feel free to add additional ideas, I'm not very imaginative.

New Post
2/24/2015 9:20 PM

I have a something that you may be interested in on trade. You can email me at racingminister@yahoo.com and I'll run it by you.

New Post
3/16/2015 12:19 PM

Is this gear still available?
If so, let me know...I have lots to trade.
readyme@hotmail.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTT Runner's Harness and Kit BagWTT Runner's Harness and Kit Bag