Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsDeuter Kanga Kid, Help-me-fill-kit-bag knife saleDeuter Kanga Kid, Help-me-fill-kit-bag knife sale
Previous

Next
New Post
10/24/2013 7:57 AM

Hello fellow forum members,

I have several small knives that I do not use anymore and would like to sell so I can fill my new kitbag! What a great piece of gear. I have just worn it all around the house so far (got it yesterday) but I love the fit, pockets, quality. Now I just need some useful items for it. I only use not collect and I have found I have too many lying around.

Like new Deuter Kanga Kid- 125$ shipped

A nice pack I used once with my one year old. Find it on that famous river online retailer for more specs. It was comfortable but I like my ergo better. Thick waistbelt really makes it comfortable and has enough storage for diapers and all.

Kit bag fund Sale
1. NIB Kabar USMC----- 64$ shipped
all New, sharp, was going to use it for the woods but have bills to pay and no time. Comes with box, paper, original leather sheath and kabar brand kydex sheath.

2. Used Leatherman Surge- Trade for becker bk14 (stock or modded) or 45$ shipped
Some unnoticeable rust spots at pivot, functions great but just sits in a drawer now.
comes with a belt sheath and wood saw insert.

3. LNIB Case Cutlery Medium Stockman, chrome vandium, amber bone-- 36$ shipped alone(40$ shipped + victorinox rally)

I opened this knife 3 or four times since I have never had one of these older designs. It is a beautiful knife but I am user and looking for a SAK. There is some slight blade rub on the blade (sheepsfoot). Case Cutlery 00079 Med. Stockman. Absolutely sharp.
comes with the box and all original paperwork.

4. used Victorinox Rally--------, 6$ shipped alone (small letter envelop). 4$ with purchase of case stockman
This knife has been really great but I need a SAK with scissors. It is used but not abused. Hung from keychain.

6. Used Tool logic Ice Multitool--------8$ shipped (envelope), 4$ with stockman
Slight rust under the blade handle, comes with toothpick, tweezers, can opener, compass, magnifier, slight crack in plastic housing but does not effect function

Stockman+rally+tool logic= 42$ shipped
" " + leatherman surge= 90$ shipped
" + nib kabar with kydex = 150$ shipped and I will throw in a bonus fixed blade!

New Post
10/28/2013 8:39 PM

Inbound PM

New Post
11/13/2013 3:08 PM

Dueter Kanga kid dropped to 110$ shipped

Knives still 150$ shipped

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsDeuter Kanga Kid, Help-me-fill-kit-bag knife saleDeuter Kanga Kid, Help-me-fill-kit-bag knife sale