This stuff sack was designed to mount vertically on the back of a Tarahumara. It doubles the capacity of a Tarahumara, although we'd recommend only having light and bulky stuff on the back (like a Mountain Serape). The side grab handle is positioned so you can put the horizontal straps of a Tarahumara through it to prevent the 717 from slipping down. With the same footprint of most of our compression panels, it also works well on the back of the Umlindi or Ute, or dual side mounted on either of those packs.
- 7" in diameter, 17" tall closed
- side grab handle that you can loop Umlindi or Ute top compression straps through to ensure it doesn't slide out
- bottom grab handle to make removing contents easy
- reinforced 500d drawcord detail
- rain shedding silnylon fabric
- edge bound seams
- flap closure inside drawcord opening