Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindi round twoUmlindi round two
Previous

Next
New Post
8/27/2018 7:52 PM

the internal frame sheet is inside the main pocket. If I use the pocket closest to the back, for a bladder or other crap, will it ride uncomfortably? What’s that pocket for? Can the frame sheet be put there? Then internal mount the bladder?

Not so sure I’d use a bladder, but it seems as if it would be counter productive to comfort. Anything in that sleeve pocket could be....

Help???

thanks  

New Post
8/28/2018 3:46 PM

That's for using the Umlindi as an EDC bag. You'd remove the framesheet and stay and carry your laptop in there which becomes a de-facto framesheet. Add on our upcoming Admin Pocket, and you've got a heck of a nice EDC pack that you can easily reconfigure for hiking.

You might also choose to carry flat infrequent use items in there like an emergency tarp.

We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

New Post
8/28/2018 4:29 PM

To tag on, I've used the Umlindi with a 2L hydration bladder in the pocket on multi-day trips and never found it uncomfortable at all.

New Post
8/29/2018 8:09 AM

Thanks! Poncho it is

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsHPGHPGUmlindi round twoUmlindi round two