Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsOut ThereOut ThereCD - SAC - Douglas, WY 9/1-/4CD - SAC - Douglas, WY 9/1-/4
Previous

Next
New Post
6/28/2016 10:29 AM

HPG will be helping out with the Competition Dynamics - Sniper Adventure Challenge again this year.  Last year we had six folks associated with HPG helping out and everyone had a great time, and several are trying to make schedules work out again this year.   If you want to help out with an event that is both fun and educational, or interested in trying one of the CD events next year (you get free admission to one event for everyone on you volunteer for), shoot me an email at info@hillpeoplegear.com and I will get you the information and make sure you get signed up.  If you look I have done a trip report for the last two years. 

Basically, you will need to check in and get assignments mid-afternoon on Thursday and the event starts Friday morning and runs through Saturday evening, with Awards on Sunday morning.  You will be in the field on Friday night and may not get much sleep time.  

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsOut ThereOut ThereCD - SAC - Douglas, WY 9/1-/4CD - SAC - Douglas, WY 9/1-/4