Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS/WTT MYSTERY RANCH WTS/WTT MYSTERY RANCH
Previous

Next
New Post
8/21/2017 6:42 PM

Mystery Ranch BVS Pack + Daypack Lid + NICE Frame This pack was issued to me so I don't know the model name, it looks like a modified 3 Day Assault. Has only been used for civilian travel. Coyote, size M/L. Click numbers for pictures: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Mystery Ranch ASAP + Sling Pocket + HSGI Shoulder Pads - Bought this pack to keep in my truck just in case, like new condition might even still have the tags someplace. Multicam. Click numbers for pictures: 1, 2, 3.

If interested in buying outright, shoot me some offers. If you've got anything listed below and want to trade, let me know!

• Aston House Pack
  • Umlindi Backpack + Tarapocket
  • M2016 Butt Pack
  • Connor Pocket + Pack

Thank you for your time!

New Post
8/22/2017 12:15 PM

Hello,
I'd be interested in the Sling Pocket if you wanted to part with just it.

New Post
8/22/2017 2:20 PM

I am curious about the NICE pack but cannot open the pics... how is it modified?

New Post
8/22/2017 9:44 PM

First dibs will go to whoever claims the pack. If I get no substantial offers I will consider parting with it. I may be able to score you one, it may not be in multicam but I'll ask around. Thanks for the interest! 

New Post
8/22/2017 9:49 PM

It looks and has all of the functions of the 3 Day Assault Pack, but it has extra velcro and more compression straps. It was probably the result of a short military run and only a couple batches were made and issued for field use. It has the full NICE Frame and the BVS system, and a matching Daypack Lid. 

New Post
9/28/2017 10:06 AM

I had some questions about the "Mystery Ranch BVS Pack + Daypack Lid + NICE Frame"
Perhaps it is my problem, but I cant seem to message you. please let me know if available and how to contact.
Thank you

New Post
9/29/2017 5:43 AM

na22 wrote:
I had some questions about the "Mystery Ranch BVS Pack + Daypack Lid + NICE Frame"
Perhaps it is my problem, but I cant seem to message you. please let me know if available and how to contact.
Thank you

Hey there na22, Just a heads up the reason you cant PM is becuse you have to get on the trusted user list (bottom line of the read before posting sticky). The reason i know this is because when we were taking about your MR rig i tried to PM you and you were not available. I took me a bit to figure out so i figure i would pass the knowlage along. Hope this helps!

RP

New Post
10/6/2017 8:10 AM

I have a Connor in Coyote Brown for trade.
I'm interested in the 3DAP looking Mystery Ranch pack.

New Post
10/9/2017 1:24 AM

Interested in the Coyote Mystery Ranch 3DAP with BVS NICE Frame and Day Lid. My unit is getting flexible with the gear policy for the field and want to get minimalist with my ruck and that's a perfect fit.

I'll try my best to respond on here, if not email me at: Jared.haeg@gmail.com. Thanks!

New Post
Yesterday @ 9:19 AM

hello sir,

im interested in the 3DAP, can PM or meail me with the price at aeonbikes@gmail.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS/WTT MYSTERY RANCH WTS/WTT MYSTERY RANCH