Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsArcteryx, Doublestar, Nate squared for saleArcteryx, Doublestar, Nate squared for sale
Previous

Next
New Post
11/24/2017 12:14 PM

Arcteryx Men's Alpha Comp pants L/R 36" waist $200: 
Great discontinued mountaineering/ alpine climbing pants. Hardshell goretex where you're gonna get wet, stretchy breatheable softshell where you're not. Features integrated belt and crampon protection on the inside ankles. Lightly used, with a little bit of dirt on them. (not worth a wash on the goretex for me but If you mind I can clean them up) Goretex is basically pristine.

Doublestar ARFX-E Stock $80: 
the most used item in this batch. This lived on my AR15 for a significant amount of time. Has been painted, one coat of grey/brown. Has wear in one spot on the foam from my charging handle, but it makes it work better tbh. Includes all screws, sling mounts, and instructions. FYI this is not the new one with QD sockets in it. It's used, but still in great shape.

N82 Professional M&P Shield IWB neoprene holster $50: 
Brand new. Bought it, tried it on and wasn't super into it. Very comfy though.

Pics  available on request, CONUS and Paypal please.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsArcteryx, Doublestar, Nate squared for saleArcteryx, Doublestar, Nate squared for sale