Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS Foliage 27"+ Prairie Belt FS Foliage 27"+ Prairie Belt
Previous

Next
New Post
4/9/2018 7:12 PM

Bought a pack from a guy with a much more svelte profile and need to swap out. So if you've shed those extra pounds and want to sport an S (for super slim) on your belt, I can hook you up. The belt is used but in good condition. Has some stains on inside of belt, but nothing major.

New Post
6/11/2018 12:01 PM

Gave up on trade. Anyone want to buy it? $75 shipped. I know they guy who had it, and it did not see a lot of use. Proud to say I can almost buckle it... if I want to not eat, hike naked and never bend at the waist. For only $20 more, I will never create that visual again. ;)

New Post
6/14/2018 2:10 PM

8056981657. Ive got a kifaru belt thats a size up id trade you if you still need something bigger. Or like that and some cash, something. I really really miss my prairie belt

New Post
6/14/2018 5:57 PM

I’m set for a belt. Just looking for some cash now. Thanks.

New Post
6/17/2018 9:34 AM

I'll be up at Silver Jack next Friday and Saturday. Knock $15 off that price if you want to pick it up there.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS Foliage 27"+ Prairie Belt FS Foliage 27"+ Prairie Belt