Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS/FT: Coyote Kit Bag (Original, V1)FS/FT: Coyote Kit Bag (Original, V1)
Previous

Next
New Post
3/16/2018 8:14 AM

I upgraded to a V2 and this is extra.  Includes lifter straps and all that it came with when new, it's in great shape and ready for your next adventure.  $90 shipped/PP'd but almost prefer a trade for an outdoor-related, comparable item.

Photo on request...

New Post
3/30/2018 1:02 PM

What items are you looking for as a trade?

New Post
3/30/2018 1:03 PM

What specific items are you looking for in trade?

New Post
3/30/2018 5:35 PM

Please send photos to rafoster at gmail dot com

New Post
4/1/2018 10:22 AM

honer wrote:
What items are you looking for as a trade?

I honestly don't have any specific items on my "list" though I'm a sucker for knives and hunting "stuff."

coloradogps wrote:
Please send photos to rafoster at gmail dot com

I'll take a few and get them sent off when I return home...hopefully this evening.

Dave

New Post
4/6/2018 7:43 AM

Any interest in a large Eric Elson custom kiridashi in CMP154?

New Post
4/6/2018 10:17 AM

Please email a photo(s) to the address below and I'll reciprocate with photos of the bag.

david <dot> mahn <at> gmail <dot> com

Cheers!

Dave

New Post
8/17/2018 12:09 PM

I'm going to change the trade option up a bit.  I'm in the marker for a Heavy Recon or Heavy Recon Kit Bag.  Looking to setup a Kit Bag with a Bino Pouch for hunting this fall.

rhinomahn wrote:

I upgraded to a V2 and this is extra.  Includes lifter straps and all that it came with when new, it's in great shape and ready for your next adventure.  $90 shipped/PP'd but almost prefer a trade for an outdoor-related, comparable item.

Photo on request...

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS/FT: Coyote Kit Bag (Original, V1)FS/FT: Coyote Kit Bag (Original, V1)