Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsQui-yaQui-ya
Previous

Next
New Post
10/15/2018 1:05 PM

Qui-ya 

Qui-ya pack with small prairie belt, and terra pocket. Used on one 6 day backpack hunt and to help pack out my buddies bull. Meat was in garbage bag to keep blood off pack. No tears, rips, or stains. Hauls heavy loads as well as anything else I’ve used, still prefer a external frame and floating/removable lid. $415 Price includes shipping in conus. No trades at this time.

New Post
10/15/2018 3:33 PM

If you change your mind on trades I have a Kifaru Duplex with carbon stays and a medium belt. 

New Post
10/15/2018 5:07 PM

New duplex lite, or older duplex?

New Post
10/16/2018 10:31 AM

What color qui ya? Any interest in selling the belt by itself or trading it for a medium prairie belt in foilage? Might be easier to get rid of the pack with a medium as it seems like thats what most guys wear

New Post
10/16/2018 3:08 PM

Coyote brown and ranger green. Want to keep it together for now. If something changes I’ll let you know, I woulda been better off with a medium belt myself.

New Post
10/16/2018 3:19 PM

Alaskajjd wrote:

It's about 3 years old and has seen very little use. I have a cargo panel and a few pouches for it as well.

New Post
10/17/2018 2:46 PM

veriest1 wrote:
Alaskajjd wrote:

It's about 3 years old and has seen very little use. I have a cargo panel and a few pouches for it as well.

Throw in $50 and I’ll trade?

New Post
10/17/2018 11:38 PM

Alaskajjd wrote:
veriest1 wrote:
Alaskajjd wrote:

Throw in $50 and I’ll trade?

===========

I think the Kifaru stuff retails for a bit more all told. The cargo panel alone is $140. I'd feel better about trading straight up but I still think you're getting a better deal at that point.

My email address is veriest1 at Gmail dot com shoot me an email and I'll send you my phone number. I'm sure we can work something out.

New Post
10/18/2018 9:55 AM

Sold

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsQui-yaQui-ya