Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Black Snubby KB and various pouchesFS: Black Snubby KB and various pouches
Previous

Next
New Post
1/2/2019 6:27 PM

Prices include shipping Priority USPS CONUS and PP fees. 

- Hill People Gear Snubby Kit Bag, black.  These are hard to find.  I finally replaced mine with a more "civilian" color.  I have added shrink tube to all the zipper pulls to aid opening.  The tri-glides have all been replaced with 1.5" Duraflex removable tri-glides.  Each buckle is easily removable with a wire gate.  This mod was done by me in order to remove the harness and attach to the front of one of my packs as an admin pouch.  The hardware is not easily found on the open market. SOLD

- Gravel toiletry pouches, new/unused.  I bought these for the wife but she thought they were too complicated for her.  These are currently sold out on their site.  Package includes the SLIM and Plus pouches.  For more details click the link:  https://www.workbygravel.com

- Lot of 3 pouches.  London Bridge gadget bags, two, black.  I no longer need them.  Padded large Kifaru pull-out will be included with the lot.  50.00

New Post
1/3/2019 12:13 PM

is this the orginial pattern snubby or the smaller one?

New Post
1/3/2019 12:35 PM

It is the smaller one. I’m not sure they ever produced the Original Pattern Snubby in black.

New Post
1/3/2019 1:38 PM

Would love to see close up pics or any further details about the 1.5" Duraflex removable tri-glides.

New Post
1/3/2019 1:50 PM

Do you have all the original hardware to put this back to stock?

New Post
1/3/2019 2:05 PM

I will put up a pic of the hardware shortly. No, it cannot go back to stock because the 1.5” tri-glides are sewn in. However, ITW does sell 1.5” field repairable 1.5” tri-glides.

New Post
1/3/2019 2:20 PM

Pics up. Just to reiterate, this was done to clean up the appearance when I clipped it to the outside of one of my packs. This KB makes a great impromtu admin pouch when the harness is removed. It still has the 1.5” Fastex buckle, only the three tri-glides were replaced with this removable version.

New Post
1/3/2019 2:33 PM

Thank you for the up close pic, that is a clean route to go! I like it. I've been looking for a similar . . . other than the FS Tubes. I will stop hijacking your FS post now. lol

I'm sure someone will pick this up and love it.

New Post
1/7/2019 1:22 PM

I cant get very much info from HPG regarding a purchase of a snubby.
Can I take yours from ya?
Would you mind shipping to an APO?
Does your new clips lack any adjustment or functionality from the stock clips? I’ll be using this for running with a small pistol.

Thanks

New Post
1/7/2019 2:52 PM

No change to adjustability with the new clips. Works just like a stock version. APO is not an issue. Email me at: aa_marko@hotmail.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsFS: Black Snubby KB and various pouchesFS: Black Snubby KB and various pouches