Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsSurefire M900A Vertical Foregrip Light - $450Surefire M900A Vertical Foregrip Light - $450
Previous

Next
New Post
10/14/2012 11:48 PM

Surefire M900A Vertical Foregrip light is in great condition and just installed new batteries and a new bulb this week. I've had no trouble with this light in any way, it just doesn't fit my style of shooting any longer. The M900A retails for $650, this one comes with a blue filter over the bezel that is easily removable. The blue filter can work great for highlighting blood trail in the dark. The two LED navigation lights are great for finding your way around in the dark without creating a massive light signature to alert others to your location. Again, this is a wonderful light, that has been well cared for, at a great deal. 

Surefire M900A Vertical Foregrip Light - $450

(I can't figure out how to post the pic so please follow this link to my site for pics:  http://theindependentant.blogspot.com/2012/10/for-sale-surefire-m900a-vertical.html)

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsSurefire M900A Vertical Foregrip Light - $450Surefire M900A Vertical Foregrip Light - $450