Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS: HPG Umlindi Backpack (Ranger/Khaki)/HPG Recon Belt with pouches/Seek Outside LBO TentWTS: HPG Umlindi Backpack (Ranger/Khaki)/HPG Recon Belt with pouches/Seek Outside LBO Tent
Previous

Next
New Post
8/11/2018 1:13 AM

WTS my Hill People Gear ranger/khaki Umlindi Backpack. Took the pack out on 2 day hikes in order to test it. Nothing wrong with the pack. No rips or tears. Just determined the size capacity is a little small for what I need. $205.00 shipped

Also WTS the following:

- One (1) Hill People Gear ranger green Recon Belt. Size Medium (33+). $70.00 shipped.

- Two (2) Hill People Gear General Purpose Pockets Medium. $70.00 shipped for both. 

- Two (2) Kifaru ranger green Water Bottle Pockets. $50.00 shipped for both.

- One (1) Seek Outside Lil Bug Out Shelter and 3 Piece Vestibule. Color is coyote. $315.00 shipped. 

- One (1) Bear Paw Wilderness Design net tent with same dimensions as Seek Outside LBO Nest designed to fit inside or as a stand-alone tent. $115.00 shipped

With the exception of the Umlindi pack, all other items are new and have just sat in my closet waiting to be used. 

$180.00 shipped for the HPG/Kifaru belt setup.

$410.00 shipped for tent setup. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. Can e-mail pics upon request. Thanks for looking.

Accept PayPal (please add 3.5% added to prices, unless gifting). 

New Post
8/19/2018 9:11 AM

Can you please email pics of the Umlindi to mnadzan@gmail.com
Thanks!

New Post
8/19/2018 9:39 PM

Can you text pics of the wilderness bear paw net tent

541 525-3724 or a link to see it.

would it fit in a kifaru sawtooth?

thanks 

jeff

New Post
8/25/2018 1:26 PM

Email sent. I’ll take the Umlindi!

New Post
9/17/2018 6:44 PM

Ill take the water bottle pockets if they are still available.

New Post
9/20/2018 7:36 PM

I’ll take the umlindi if it’s still there

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTS: HPG Umlindi Backpack (Ranger/Khaki)/HPG Recon Belt with pouches/Seek Outside LBO TentWTS: HPG Umlindi Backpack (Ranger/Khaki)/HPG Recon Belt with pouches/Seek Outside LBO Tent