Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...RGS w/ New Synthetic Stock & Some New Modifications. RGS w/ New Synthetic Stock & Some New Modifications.
Previous

Next
New Post
2/22/2017 2:25 AM

Thanks for the post and the detailed explanations of your work! I am new to this site (as a member, anyways) and am glad that I looked in the forum section! I originally only came here to drool over the gear that these fine people make, but soon realized that there was a forum! I installed the flush cups and mounted a rail on my rifle as well as added my own paint job. Here is a picture of my finished product, thanks again for the guidance!

New Post
2/22/2017 5:23 AM

6.5shooter wrote:

Thanks for the post and the detailed explanations of your work! I am new to this site (as a member, anyways) and am glad that I looked in the forum section! I originally only came here to drool over the gear that these fine people make, but soon realized that there was a forum! I installed the flush cups and mounted a rail on my rifle as well as added my own paint job. Here is a picture of my finished product, thanks again for the guidance!

Wow!  Nice job!  That looks really sharp!

Hill People Gear Coureurs des Bois (Brand Ambassador). Victoria faveat paratam. De Oppresso Liber.

New Post
2/22/2017 1:32 PM

I have always dug the woodland camo stocks, nicely executed.

Co-Owner Hill People Gear "If anything goes wrong it will be a fight to the end, if your training is good enough, survival is there; if not nature claims its foreit." - Dougal Haston

New Post
2/22/2017 6:30 PM

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback! Also, thank you for the forum and I look forward to many other conversations! God knows I have been eyeballing the Ute for some time now and I love my kit bag!

New Post
2/22/2017 7:45 PM

What can? And do the BUIS clear the can?

New Post
2/22/2017 8:45 PM

The suppressor is a Silencerco Omega, and without the mirage cover, it does clear the can. However, with the cover, it blocks the iron sight picture.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsFirearms and Sk...Firearms and Sk...RGS w/ New Synthetic Stock & Some New Modifications. RGS w/ New Synthetic Stock & Some New Modifications.

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear