Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTB Large Mountain SerapeWTB Large Mountain Serape
Previous

Next
New Post
12/14/2016 5:20 AM

Looking for a large mountain serape.  Will pay 160 shipped.

New Post
12/21/2016 1:03 PM

Did you ever find one? I have one. New, never used.

Email me at:  edward-torres@att.net

New Post
12/21/2016 1:03 PM

Sent you a message.

New Post
12/21/2016 1:06 PM

Are you still looking for one?

New Post
12/22/2016 6:15 AM

Sent you an email.

New Post
12/22/2016 10:37 AM

Please delete. I got what I was looking for.

New Post
12/22/2016 11:44 AM

Sold.

New Post
12/22/2016 6:48 PM

Now that the OP has found what he was looking for, I hope it's ok that I use this thread versus starting another.

I'm also looking for a Large Multi-Cam Serape. If you have one feel free to email me or message me here. Thanks guys!

New Post
1/7/2017 7:02 PM

JustDSM wrote:
Now that the OP has found what he was looking for, I hope it's ok that I use this thread versus starting another.

I'm also looking for a Large Multi-Cam Serape. If you have one feel free to email me or message me here. Thanks guys!

No longer looking. Picked one up now that they have been restocked by HPG. Thanks!

New Post
1/10/2017 6:48 PM

still says out of stock when I look.

New Post
1/11/2017 12:00 AM

RockinU wrote:

They were in stock this weekend and apparently went quickly. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, glad I jumped when I did.

New Post
1/11/2017 5:28 AM

JustDSM wrote:
RockinU wrote:

They were in stock this weekend and apparently went quickly. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, glad I jumped when I did.

In multi cam?  Maybe I'm just too far down on the notify list...

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsWTB Large Mountain SerapeWTB Large Mountain Serape

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear