Hill People Gear | Real Use Gear For Backcountry Travelers
888.464.1875 | info@hillpeoplegear.com Register | Login
Hill People Gear Forums
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsMulticam Umlindi, ranger green pals pocket, ranger green recon belt size 36+Multicam Umlindi, ranger green pals pocket, ranger green recon belt size 36+
Previous

Next
New Post
3/11/2017 11:58 AM

Hey y'all trying to sell this gear as a package. The Umlindi and recon belt are basically brand new, pals pocket is an older one without the mesh pocket. Went on a couple of hikes, and I'm happier with my Tara, makes me think about what I really need, Makes the overall kit lighter. I'm asking 300.00 shipped. For pictures and questions I am best reached by email. tenderbranson1984 AT Gmail dot com. 

Thanks

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsClassifiedsClassifiedsMulticam Umlindi, ranger green pals pocket, ranger green recon belt size 36+Multicam Umlindi, ranger green pals pocket, ranger green recon belt size 36+

Edward Curtis Canyon De Chelly
When humans first set foot in a new continent, they came in small groups under their own power, bringing only the gear they needed. Most simply called themselves The People. Over time, those who chose the rougher freer life of the up country came to think of themselves as the Hill People.
Hill People Gear