Sometimes attire and situations don't lend to on-body pistol carry very well and our chest mounted kit bags might be out of place in those circumstances. We took our Snubby Kit Bag Original Pattern and replaced the mesh harness with a 1.5" webbing belt that can be worn around the waist or cross-body. This is a great solution to keep all your EDC items organized when you go to the gym, travel to a new city, or on a front country hike.
This bag can carry up to a stock Glock19 size firearm, but really shines with sub-compact pistols.
- 500d construction
- quick access concealed pistol compartment.
- 1.5" webbing belt with ITW Nexus buckle
- elastic keepers for the webbing strap
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs on the bottom to hang items.
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- large 1" deep main compartment with dual interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them.
- Main Compartment lined with 6/12 velcro loop that is laser cut to accept PALS style pouches.