The Snubby Kit Bag - Original Pattern takes the small Snubby footprint and adds back in the 1" deep middle pocket of our original pattern. It is the choice for folks who need the small footprint but want to carry more stuff. It will carry about the same amount of gear as one of the regular footprint thin bags (Runner's and Recon).
The Original Pattern Snubby Kit Bag includes the following features:
- 500d construction
- quick access concealed pistol compartment. however getting into the Snubby is more finicky than the regular footprint Kit Bags because the corners aren't as radiused. with practice, access is still plenty fast.
- comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with Lifter Straps (included) for docking to a host pack
- tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit (optional) for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- large 1" deep main compartment with dual interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
Will My Pistol Fit?
Should I get this, or one of the regular footprint bags?
Should I put a holster inside of the holster?