As kids, we had military surplus canvas M1967 butt packs. Who didn't? Of course with a couple of canteen pouches all alice clipped onto an uncomfortable belt. This is our version of that venerable and popular design. It can be used in the following ways:
- Shoulder Bag - with the included shoulder strap
- Butt Pack - goes nicely on our Prairie Belt or Recon Belt (sold separately), and probably a lot of other detachable pack belts and battle belts.
- H-Harness Web Gear - with the separate purchase of a Prairie Belt and our Shoulder Harness, you can recreate that classic belt kit in modern materials.
- Top Pocket - can be mounted as a top pocket on our larger packs including Umlindi, Ute, and qui-Ya. Probably on some other company's large packs as well.
This is a panel loading pack with some internal organizational options and significant external expansion via lightweight 6/12 PALS cut fabric and compression straps. Features include:
- full size panel opened by #10 zipper
- internal mesh zippered pocket
- full PALS cut velcro internal panel
- 2 PALS cut side slot pockets
- PALS grid on bottom
- rear diagonal PALS cut panel with delta strap wings for compressing onto a belt
- removable HDPE framesheet
- simple lumbar flap attachment works on a variety of belts
- top grab handle
- shoulder strap attachment tabs
- H-harness attachment tabs
- top and bottom compression straps that also attach the butt pack as a top pocket on other packs