The qui-Ya is the big brother to the Ute and is identical in many ways. With the same heavy duty chassis as the Ute, it will carry as much weight as you can handle but with all the nimbleness of an internal frame pack. However, the qui-Ya has a taller frame and much larger internal volume which makes it quite light for its capacity and a great choice for a dedicated multiday pack.
- ~5500+ ci capacity
- Price includes Prairie Belt. When ordering, be sure to add a Prairie Belt in your choice of sizes and colors and then use the coupon code "utebelt" to remove the price of the Prairie Belt from your purchase.
- 500d, 1000d, and hypalon construction
- dual 7075 aluminum stays 1/8"x1"
- removable lightweight framesheet rides in internal hydration / framesheet pocket
- hydration port
- HPG original pulley compression that can be used with and without an external pocket. when used with an external pocket, the external pocket can be used as a free floating compression panel or locked in for "almost sewn" performance
- single main compartment
- 3 heavily reinforced internal hang loops on inside suspension side of pack for hanging heavy items
- dual wand pockets
- velcro field on underside of top lid for mounting velcro pouches
- HPG original pulley suspension for adjustable shoulder articulation
- $5 of the proceeds from every qui-Ya pack sold goes to the Ute Tribal Scholarship Fund
Dedicated forum thread
Just got your new pack?
Here's how to get it properly fitted.