The Snubby was designed for folks who don't have enough chest width to comfortably carry one of the regular footprint Kit Bags (original, Runner's, Recon). The largest pistol it is sized to take is a Glock 19 with Streamlight TLR-3 mounted on it. With that in, you can get a couple other small things in the bag. Smaller pistols like the M&P Shield will leave enough overall space for other things.
The Runner's Kit Bag includes the following features:
- 500d construction
- quick access concealed pistol compartment. however getting into the Snubby is more finicky than the regular footprint Kit Bags because the corners aren't as radiused. with practice, access is still plenty fast.
- comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- elastic keepers for the H-harness straps
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with Lifter Straps (optional) for docking to a host pack
- tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit (included) for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them
- We also have a Snubby Kit Bag - original pattern which adds back in the middle pocket of the original KB for more volume.
Will My Pistol Fit?
Should I get this, or one of the regular footprint bags?
Should I put a holster inside of the holster?